Thursday, October 25, 2012

R.I.P Baxter

Dear Baxie,

I am missing you so much. Life without you is not the same. I would give anything for you to be "bad" again...just to have you back! You were the best companion. You helped make the past 12 years of our lives full.

I have lost count on how many Bibles you have eaten...somewhere around 13 I think?! You were always hungry for the Word of God ;) ...you were also always hungry for bananas, razors, cantaloupe, plates of chocolate brownies, onions, even cat poop...you were ruled by your stomach! I can't believe the time came when you were no longer healthy... but even in your sickness, you still wanted to be naughty and get into things you weren't supposed to, always making us laugh :)

There will never be another doggie like you. And even though some said you were a "bad dog," and even though we called you this from time to time, you were such a GOOD BOY. I love you so much! I really believe I'll see you in heaven someday.

Peace, Love, and Bananas,
Courtney aka Big Sister








5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your dog Courtney =( Looks like he was a real sweetie (in terms of dogs... I hope that didn't sounds weird).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not weird at all!! he was a total sweetie.... sweeter than most people :)

      Delete
  2. This made me tear up. I truly believe we will see our pets in heaven! He looks like such a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your dog... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh poor baxter i am so sorry to hear this news...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...