- having to attend a symphony for a class...and sitting in front of a man who continually hacks up his lungs and other things throughout the concert. all i can think is i hope you are covering your mouth. gross.
- at that same symphony...i come to realize that people clap a lot at symphonies. this got tiring after while, so after the 98457th round of applause i decide not to clap. the lady next to me looks at me and starts clapping as loudly as possible while giving me the stink eye.
- walking around wal-mart looking for clothespins. seriously, where are they? i politely ask a wal-mart staff where they are located...only for him to inform me that he did not actually work at wal-mart, but that he was just a normal customer like me. i can feel my face getting hot. just walk away quickly...
- this photographer & her blog: i absolutely adore her style & photos!
- lunch with a beautiful high school student who loves the Lord
- shopping with little sister and driving her home to find mom baking valentine cookies :)
- being done with the first half of a project for school
- saturday morning snuggling with boo...and how hawt he looks in this picture. i almost cant even take it.
happy saturday to everyone!