Friday, January 28, 2011

dear winter.

dear winter,

i hate your stinking guts. your heart is so cold. your soul is like ice. you make me trip on the sidewalk, you get your nasty salt all over my boots & my car, and you chap my poor lips. mercilessly. and i'll have you know, winter, you're not even that pretty. your dirty, brown snow and grey skies are the opposite of pretty. so tonight, i will defy your gloominess and wear bright colors while i go on a date with my husband. we will have to walk outside, but we will not let you steal our joy. just thought you should know this, winter.

sincerely,

courtney

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! I'm so ready for summer! I cannot wait for flip-flops and summer dresses :D Sorry about the chapped lips! Burt's Bees lip balm may help. I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl, burts bees has been a life saver to me! flips flops and summer dresses...sighhh, i cannot wait. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...