Sunday, January 23, 2011

my saturday: awkward & awesome!

awkward: 


1. me making valentine cards and boo asking if any are for him, in which i reply, "no babe, these are actually for my friends..." 

2. shutting my coat in the car door and trying to walk away

3. the pictures my sister takes of me, like so:




awesome:


1. a reaallyyy clean house


2. staying in my jammies all day and making valentine cards with verses on the love of God


3. a night of girlfriends, lobster ravioli, and greaters ice cream :)






4. putting a winter coat on our dog (otherwise known as the coat of shame...we came home to a destroyed twilight book, which wasn't so awesome since it didn't belong to us...)



1 comment:

  1. lol! Your poor dog! Lobster ravioli sounds really good right about now...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...