Sunday, January 22, 2012

striped paper straw obsession.

i have a thing for parties. especially themed parties. any excuse to plan a party is dangerous for me. but with birthdays and valentines day coming up, multiple celebrations are in order :)


i absolutely adore striped paper straws. they are so charming and vintage like. this shop from etsy has a great selection. ill take one in every color, please :) 



i am also in love with this party shop: sweet lulu's. they are on the more expensive side, but their things (especially their cake stands!) are to die for. 



5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the party planning. Once someone's suggested it, there's no way of them getting out of it! I go to town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to be good at planning parties but I'm always afraid people will think I'm lame! I need to just buckle down and do it!! Love your blog by the way. New reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously these paper straws along with the bakers twine is so in right now, definitely loving it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love these straws...going to check out that shop now! We need another double date soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...