The Liebster Blog Award rules (I'm not the best rule follower and bent the rules a little):
- Each person tagged must share eleven things about themselves.
- They must answer the eleven questions the tagger has made for them.
They must then choose eleven fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 GFC (Google Friend Connect) followers and be told in a comment on their blog.Choose as many or as little as you want.
- Lastly they must then think of eleven questions to ask the bloggers they have decided to nominate.
Okay, so eleven things about me...
1. My favorite meal in the entire world is Butternut Squash ravioli. There's an adorable place back home in Mason, Ohio, called Wildflower Cafe that makes it the best, sprinkled with goat cheese and everything. They only make it in the Fall, so it's definitely a treat.
2. I am also obsessed with breakfast foods- french toast, waffles, omelets, the whole she-bang.
3. I am married to a youth pastor and love working with younger girls.
4. I adore my orange tabby named Gunther.
5. I love learning about the intimate/Romantic heart of God and how He individually loves and woos each one of us.
6. I love to craft and create things and wish I had more time to do it! My favorite project I have done so far is definitely my "tea party lamp!"
7. I am currently a substitute teacher for elementary students. I am praying that this will lead to a full-time position soon!
8. I prefer smaller groups to larger groups.
9. My husband proposed to me with the game "Pretty Pretty Princess." He is the sweetest!
10. Self proclaimed fashionista right here- I love glitter, dresses, and pattern mixing and would love to contribute to a fashion blog one day.
11. I've seen every episode of Friends at least six times and still laugh every single time I watch them.
Here are the questions Jessi tagged me for:
1. Who is one person you really miss right now?
Oh goodness, I have to pick just one?! Can I say my college roomies? That's two. There was never a dull moment with them. Good times.
2. What is the weirdest meat you have ever eaten?
Unfortunately, I haven't been too adventurous in the meat department, but I did eat squid once, without knowing I was actually eating squid :P ....other than that, maybe different types of sushi that I've tried?
3. Do you have any nervous habits?
I crack basically every joint in my body...but I do this all the time, not just when I'm nervous :)
4. What can always make your day?
Going out for a fantastic breakfast-- or having a really great one made for me...especially in bed :)
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
College basketball- UK Wildcats!
6. What is your favorite mode of transportation?
I don't get to fly very often, but I enjoy it a lot... I also love riding bikes!
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Friday-it's the start of the weekend and my husband and I's date night. Although I recently discovered $5 Tuesdays at our movie theatre, so Tuesday comes to a close second :)
8. What do you like on your burger?
Pepperjack cheese, tomato, and ketchup. Sometimes guacamole.
9. What is your favorite grocery store?
Whole Foods Market.
10. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer-I'm a huge fan of sundresses, tans, ice cream, late night summer walks, the beach, and swimming. I also love the long hours of sunlight and hello-teachers get summers off!
11. Nerds or Jocks?
I'd probably have to say Jocks since that most describes my husband...although in my opinion, he's kind of a secret nerd, in his own way. It's pretty adorable :)
Melissa from On Bruised Knees
Ellie at Letters + Light
Allie from Allie in Oz
Shana at Colorblind
Hannah at Hannahloveyoon
Natalie at Heart Stirrings
Katie at Hope Engaged
Allison from Nestful of Love
Brhea from No Place Lyke Home
Eimile from Reflect
Barbie at The Parlor Girl
Deanna at Spotlight 316
Hillary at Runner Girl for Jesus
And, here are my questions :)
1. Describe your perfect hot drink. You have a warm mug of something... what's in it?
2. What are your morning rituals?
3. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, which color would you choose?
4. What have you secretly believed you'd be really good at if you were given the chance?
5. What one thing bothers you most about the world?
6. Facebook or twitter?
7. Describe your perfect Saturday.
8. What is one habit you are trying to change?
9. What is one of your God-given gifts?
10. Polka dots, stripes, floral, or leopard-choose one and tell me why.
If you choose to post, I'd love a link in the comments box so I can see :) Have a great day loves!