Monday, February 13, 2012

guest posting.

hi lovlies!


just wanted to let yall know that i will be guest posting for natalie at scribbles n' things today! she asked me to share brian and i's love story in honor of valentines day. there will be other women posting throughout the week as well, so be sure to check out their posts! 


have a great day... my kindergarten students are decorating valentine bags today, we are having a valentines party with our bible study girls, tomorrow my kindergarteners are passing out their valentines, annnd my family is having a big valentines dinner.... lots of celebrating one of my favorite holidays :)



1 comment:

  1. Valentines day at school was always the best! Hope you manage to snap a few shots of all your Valentines Day fun to share later =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...