Wednesday, February 15, 2012

happy valentines day! (a day late...)

i hope everyone's valentines day was blessed! boo had flowers sent to me while i was at school... i felt like the luckiest teacher alive! i ended up giving him one card to open each day from february 1 until yesterday...and with his card yesterday we had some candy and a heart shaped peanut butter sandwich! he loved it all.  


this year i had so many plans to decorate the house and make homemade cards... but the time just slipped away :( valentines day is one of my favorite holidays (it might be my favorite?) and i'm so sad that i didn't get to celebrate as much as i normally would. my parents did have us over for a lovely dinner last night though...it was all festive...sadly i didn't take any pictures because i was still waking up from a nap (we had our valentine party in our kindergarten class yesterday... it was fun, but exhausting!) and i didn't think to do it. see last years family valentine dinner here


i hope you all felt so loved yesterday and everyday by Jesus and the people in your life. 



5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I know exactly what you mean about running out of time to craft and decorate this year =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you :) I am feeling SOOO much better, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a weird heart day, too. All the kiddos came down with the flu...so no celebrating for us. Oh, well...we'll just have to make it up sometime, no? =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindergarten valentine's parties are intense! Love your blog. Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey :) My name is Katy and I found you through your guest post on Natalie's blog :) My husband is in youth ministry too! Which I thought was neat :) It is always fun to "meet" other young wives :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...