Tuesday, January 1, 2013

christmas highlights.

1. driving back to cinci late christmas eve night and starting off our celebration with a gingerbread house



2. staying up late catching up with my brother and sister long after my parents and boo have gone to bed



3. being sneaky with my sister and shaking our presents under the tree



4. christmas morning breakfast and coffee with whipped cream & sprinkles


5. all of us gunn kiddos getting a framed picture of our beloved baxter



6. the crazy cat lady sweaters i received from my mama... pictures to come! 

7. baking nutcracker cupcakes with my mama



8. seeing les mis as a family

9. snow & walking our pups through it as a family



10. meeting our nephew for the first time



11. watching our niece experience ice skating for the first time



12. warm drinks after ice skating


13. a snowy run and post run breakfast with my college roomie



14. brown paper packages with sparkly ribbon


15. receiving a SWEET scrapbook from my friend "D." it is full of fun things to do around the toledo area and a bucketlist of things to do together in 2013 (she says she is not creative or crafty... uh, whatever!) i just love it!!


i hope everyone had a wonderful christmas season! here's to the new year! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got some sweet time with family while you were home. I can't wait to hang out the next time you are in town. And cat lady sweaters?! I MUST see these immediately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nutcracker cupcakes! Such cute toppers! Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fun time back home. Your post run breakfast looks amazingly delicious. I might even consider running just for that prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw cute. I especially love the scrapbook! What a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...