Saturday, January 19, 2013

girls day numero uno.

today was a wonderful afternoon with these ladies:

they have been so good to me since moving to the area and today they took me out to explore downtown toledo a little, as instructed in my scrapbook! 
 we were craving pizza, so we we didn't go to tony packos, but we did eat at a delicious place called pizza papalis! i had a yummy tuscan chicken flatbread and it was fantastic. 

libby glass outlet was a lot of fun... there are TONS of dinnerware and kitchen finds there for great prices. the wheels in my brain were turning the whole time about coordinating gifts and making crafts out of their items! i will definitely be going back.



 we also went to a fun candle/antique shop. here are some of the cute antique pieces: 

thanks ladies for a fun day and for loving me! i cant wait to try the other adventures in my scrapbook!  

3 comments:

  1. your blog is so cute & i love all of the pictures!!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm so glad you got out to explore! And I still can't get over how sweet of them it was to make you that scrapbook! Someday I'm coming to visit and you can take me out to all your favorite places! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! That door! did you get to make any glass? How sweet! Hope you had fun!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...