Monday, December 6, 2010

here in the love of christ i stand.

this song moved me to tears this morning and always, always speaks to me:


What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless Babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save...



jesus, make me one who loves you as you love me. make me one who loves others as you love me. make me one who loves until it hurts, and when it hurts, may i press through it until it doesn't hurt anymore. may i give and give and give love until it defeats hurt and pain, and brings victory through healing. thank you for living this agape love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...