Friday, February 25, 2011

30 day challenge-day four.

Day 04 - A picture of your favourite day



okay people, you're probably wondering two things. one, you're probably wondering why didn't she put her wedding day or the day she got engaged as her favorite day? two, you're probably wondering what the heck is going on in this picture? 

well relax! my wedding day and the night i got engaged truly were my favorite days...but thats obvious and kind of the cliche day to choose. so i decided to choose the day my friends and i had a paint fight my freshman year of college. yes, a paint fight...basically we splattered ourselves and my friend brea's walls, that were covered with canvases, with paint. we had a blast and later went to the mall to show ourselves off. then we got cleaned up and cooked the most delicious meal together and worshiped with some acoustic guitar. not only was this day so incredibly fun, but i remember feeling so much joy in my heart for the friends that the Lord placed in my life. He is so good, all the time :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...