Wednesday, April 11, 2012

easter weekend.

hope you all had a great easter weekend! 

on good friday, boo and i ate mexican and went shopping for each other's easter baskets. its always so fun trying to discreetly shop for one another in the same candy aisle at kroger. then we went home and baked cookies and watched the help... one of my favorites. 

saturday my car overheated on my way to work and that was kind of a big deal. we had to have it towed and taken to the shop. thankfully, i got it back on monday evening :)

on easter sunday boo and i did our tradition of finding each other's baskets. he took his typical 2 minutes to find his (buried under clean clothes in the dryer... it was literally the second place he looked) and i took my typical half hour to find mine (inside the box that he uses for his nightstand...lol). i wish i had taken pictures because our searches are always humorous. i got lots of goodies in my basket, but this is by far my favorite (it is already almost halfway gone):



we also had a great easter service at church and lunch with my family. i am so thankful for my freedom to live in communion with God because of what Jesus did. i hope your easter weekend was a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely Easter =) And I'll have to try that chocolate here sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you hide your Easter baskets! Such a cute tradition!! And that chocolate looks amazing! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...