Wednesday, October 24, 2012

hello.

hello lovely friends,

it has been awhile. i havent written anything nor have i even been reading blogs. theres really not an explanation, other than that sometimes a girl just needs to withdrawal herself. i never want to be someone who posts things just to please readers. i only want to blog when i am inspired or when the Lord puts something on my heart that needs to be shared. 

i am in a season right now where i am trying to limit my activity. i feel that i am just going going going and i really just need the Lord to minister to my heart and fill me up again. you understand this, i'm sure. i do have a couple posts i want to share maybe in the next few days, a farewell post to our family dog and another post that God burdened my spirit with... and we'll take it from there. although i havent been reading many blogs recently, i really do think about you all a lot and keep up with some of you on facebook. you all are awesome :) 

3 comments:

  1. welcome back! just got back to blogging too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to have you back to blogging =) I miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about you the other day. Excited to hear a little more about what's going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...