thin chicken breasts trimmed of fat
light olive oil
reduced fat cream cheese
package of pesto
salt & pepper
this recipe is so simple.
1. simply pour desired amount of olive oil in baking dish and place chicken breasts in it.
2. spread reduced fat cream cheese over each chicken breast.
3. sprinkle pesto over cream cheese spread.
4. roll chicken breasts up and secure with toothpicks.
5. sprinkle rolled up chicken breasts with more pesto, salt & pepper.
6. bake at 375 for about 30 minutes or until cooked all the way though. (this will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts)
7. serve with garlic & olive oil cous cous (from a package), baby portabella mushrooms sauted in olive oil & butter, and half a whole grain english muffin topped with butter.