happy valentines day eve everyone! here is a little preview of what i am planning on wearing tomorrow night. we are actually spending valentines day with my entire family tomorrow. my mom is making dinner with lots of pink, red, and heart shaped things! she always made valentines day so much fun growing up. so even though brian and i are not going out, i am still planning on getting dolled up for the occasion :)
here are some of the recent valentines posts i have enjoyed. be sure to take a look at them if you love all things valentines day!
- this lovely valentines party from courtney over at the honeycomb creative company.
- natalie's valentines day menu over at scribbles n' things. also check out her list of valentines crafts!
- these peanut butter hearts from one charming party.
- a new perspective on valentines day from corynne over at wonderfully created.
- these sweet decorative hearts on a string that i found from breakfast at gigi's.
i pray you're all overwhelmed by the love of Jesus this valentine's day and always :)