Friday, August 5, 2011

double dates and bloggy friends.

so i actually posted this earlier and it very mysteriously disappeared. i probably deleted it and am just getting around to noticing it. anyway, here are a couple pictures from last fridays double date with a fellow blogger and church friend, allison from nestful of love and her boo, drew. we had a yummy mexican dinner at cactus pear, amazing frozen yogurt at orange leaf, and a great time mini golfing. allison and i were nice while mini golfing and let the boys win for a change. we had such a great time!

                                        




check out her post about our double date here


3 comments:

  1. Mexican food is the bomb! And I loved the Etsy shop you suggested. I was drooling over my keyboard =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about trying our Orange Leaf fro-yo shop, but I'm afraid of being disappointed because I LOVE good frozen yogurt! You recommend?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...