Wednesday, August 10, 2011

flower headbands.

so i have a new thing. flower headbands. they are so pretty and hippie-esque. i not only love to wear them, but i love to make them. my friend mere and i have been on a headband streak for a couple months now. what can i say? i heart.


check out some of the ones we have made:


wearing my favorite at my cousins wedding.

you can actually look like a flapper or a hippy with these! guess who is the flapper and who is the hippy here. 


we recently made some baby headbands and are sending them down to a missionary friend in mexico who is due with a little girl soon. pictures of those will be put up after she receives them...don't want to ruin the surprise :)

3 comments:

  1. I love these!!! I want to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, I'm so excited!! you girls are so sweet..can't wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...